Sunday, January 3


*House hunting has to be the worst thing. I use to think trying to buy a new car was bad but house hunting is 1000 times worst. There are too many factors to consider - school district, lot size, commute from work and etc. It does amuse me in a disturbing way all the vacant houses there are out there when people who had no money thought they could buy something.

*American Idol is going to start in a few days and lately I have been listening to the best Idol winner ever ... Kelly Clarkson. She is the best. Her newest album All I Ever Wanted was strong; must better than her My December one. During one of her tour shows last year she performed and previewed some new songs for her new album where a fan recorded it and uploaded them to YouTube. The one I enjoyed was the cover of Taylor Swift's White Horse. Pretty good stuff.

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Idol is starting up? Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh!!!

Can you watch it on the web yet?