Friday, January 1


*Happy 2010 to all!!

*2010 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Eat better, less meat.
2. Buy property - I would like this to happen this year.
3. Save even MORE money.
4. Travel more to places.
5. Run more.

2009 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Eat better, less meat and run more. (eh didn't really do the less meat part and I tired to run more this yr)
2. Buy property - I would like this to happen this year. (nope to this, still waiting)
3. Save even MORE money. (more or less did)
4. Travel more to places. (just drove up the coast of Calif.)

*It seems like 2009 was the death of blogs. Not just this one but some other friends of mine all stopped blogging. I think a lot of it had to do with Facebook and Twitter updates so the need to blog was pointless. I am not sure how long I will keep this up but hey we'll see.

*2009 was my lowest year in movie watching, I did not even break 100.

77. Alien Dir: Ridley Scott 5 stars
78. Aliens Dir: James Cameron 5 stars
79. Old Acquaintance Dir: Vincent Sherman 4 stars
80. Michael Jackson's This Is It Dir: Kenny Ortega 4 stars
81. Los Abrazos Rotos (Broken Embraces) Dir: Pedro Almodovar 3.8 stars
82. The Road Dir: John Hillcoat 4.2 stars
83. Iron Monkey Dir: Yuen Woo-Ping 3.8 stars
84. The Year of the Yao Dir: Adam Del Deo & James D. Stern 3.5 stars
85. Up Dir: Pete Docter & Bob Peterson 4 stars
86. Step Up Dir: Anne Fletcher 3 stars
87. Julie & Julia Dir: Nora Ephron 3.6 stars
88. Bruno Dir: Larry Charles 2.5 stars
89. Inkheart Dir: Iain Softley 2.8 stars
90. Death on the Nile Dir: John Guillermin 4 stars
91. Rebecca Dir: Alfred Hitchcock 4.5 stars
92. Red Cliff Dir: John Woo 5 stars
93. Avatar Dir: James Cameron 4.2 stars

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Less than 100 movies! Off! Off to the house of shame I say!!!