Monday, September 7

Topic: fall tv, movies

*Wow September already. Scary stuff for sure. Nothing much to really repot. Just been working, going out with friends, existing. I have not been watching as many movies as I use to but I have been plowing through some various TV series and with the fall season coming back I am pretty pumped.

*So here is what my fall schedule will most likely look like:
Sunday - Simpsons, maybe the Amazing Race ... I enjoy the show I just have to make time to watch it
Monday - HIMYM, BBT and Castle
Wednesday - Glee ... I think this will be a new favorite show of mine
Thursday - Vampire Diaries ... for fun, The Office
Friday - Stargate Universe ... this should be interesting, no Atlantis but still good I am sure

I am currently watching Warehouse 13 which will end in 3 weeks, True Blood which will end soon and for total fun fluff 10 Things I Hate About You which really is not too bad :P

*62. Burn After Reading Dir: Ethan and Joel Coen 2.8 stars
63. Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story Dir: Rob Cohen 3.1 stars
64. Role Models Dir: David Wain 3.3 stars
65. X-Men Origins: Wolverine Dir: Gavin Hood 3 stars
66. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Dir: William Shatner 2.6 stars

No comments: