Saturday, April 18

Topic: The Cure, Susan Boyle

*I got back from Vegas tonight. It was a fun trip and the Cure was good but sometimes it is hard being a Cure fan. I think I've just seen them so many times I have gotten pretty spoiled. Ha ha. I am slightly bummed I am going to miss them in Coachella but not bummed about the standing all day and 100 degree temp in Indio.



*I can't stop watching this clip of Susan Boyle from Britains Got Talent. I think part of it is because I love that song from Les Miserables and another part is because she is such an underdog type. She seems sassy!


*I've been trying to do the whole Twitter thing but I'm not really sure what its functions really are. I mean you can't comment on someone's Twitter posting so I guess it is just to follow people but why would anyone need to follow their firends much less a celeb that much ... well unless you were Susan Boyle. I would follow her .. ha ha.

1 comment:

pigern said...

Susan is cooool.