Monday, February 9

Topic: Movies, running, rain

*Went to a wedding on Saturday and I have to say of the weddings I have been to (and it is quite a few) I have never been to one where the bride and groom and family and friends were all so happy about occasion. It was very sweet.

*I am really digging the rain and like everyone says ... we need it.

*I went to my third Firecracker 5K run on Sunday. It was drizzling a bit but that didn't stop all the runners who came out. I ranked 667 out of 1766 for 5k runners, which is not too bad but I want to improve my time for next year. The hills around Dodger stadium are a pain though. Ha ha.

*13. The Wackness Dir: Jonathan Levine 3 stars
14. The Lady Vanishes Dir: Alfred Hitchcock 4.8 stars

Already 9 days into the month and I need to watch more movies.

No comments: