Sunday, November 30

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIGERN!!


Topic: G1, Thanksgiving, weddings, random stuff

*I got the new G1 phone that works with Google. I am really digging it and it goes against all those iPhone lovers.


*I went to two weddings in the past two weeks. Both were great and loads of fun with random stuff like photo booths, donut machines and of course free booze :)

*I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and ate tons. I know I did and even went to Target for some Black Friday shopping ... although I did not get anything and went around 11 am. I did do some shopping on Amazon and got a few cheap dvds unlike those insane people who went at 4 am to Macy's or Wal-Mart or a shooting at Toys R Us.

*I am pretty behind in my tv watching. Oh well. I guess I should be glad because according to a recent study unhappy people watch more tv. Go figure.


*Work has been the craps. (sigh) Oh well I am thankful I have job now.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I actually never knew that donut machines existed until a few weeks ago. Wait, what was I doing on Black Friday... I completely forgot to look for one!