Tuesday, November 4

Topic: Feeling guilty, election stuff, mean people
I read our blog 4 years ago and noticed I blogged alot. That lead me to feeling guilty that I don't blog anymore. I'm sorry :)

So I voted today and there was actually a line at my polling place. There's never a line. I usually just walk right in, vote, and leave. It took about 30 minutes to get through everything. I even heard that some people waited 2 hours to vote. Dang!

I've also heard some disturbing stories, coincidentally had something to do with McCain supporters. I heard of a lady in Michigan who would not give kids who's parents were Obama supporters candy on Halloween. How mean is that? They would ask the parents and whoever said they were Obama supporters, she would turn them away. Psh!

Then I heard on KIIS FM today that some lady was at the polling place with her two sons. She was a little anxious because her sons had to get to school and there were 20 people in front of her. The people in line insisted she go to the front of the line. As she was walking up to the front some lady starts yelling and cussing the woman and her 2 sons out; saying that she didn't want them to go in from of the line and "F-you and your 2 kids, you're probably not even voting for McCain." What IS that?! I swear some people are crazy.

Obama is kicking McCain's ass right now. It'll be interesting to see which Props get passed.

So hello house, the prodigal er, daughter returneth. :)

1 comment:

Curelover said...

Welcome back Hedwig. Interesting to read the blog back 4 year ago huh. A lot has changed. Those are some pretty disturbing stories .. why are people so nuts.