Friday, November 14

Topic: The Cure, running, work

*Work really sucks right now. I want to leave but given how bad things are in the economy I am stuck. Why are some people so mean and hateful :( Frak!!

*My half marathon run is this Sunday. I hope I can do this in a decent time but it doesn't help that a heat wave is coming through this weekend. Just my luck and my friend backed out of doing it so I have to go solo. (sigh) Oh well.


*Given all this crap news there was a ray of happy. THE CURE is coming back into town!!! Oh happy day oh happy day :) They are playing a mini concert on Last Call with Carson Daly December 12th and the supposed rumor is they might play Kroq's Almost Acoustic Christmas. Happy day!!!!

7 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Good luck on the marathon!!!!

pigern said...

This blog version of New Wave's excitement over The Cure is somewhat misleading. She did not just say 'Oh happy day,' but screamed with glee and went into spastic convulstions. Scary stuff.

Sorry the marathon was cancelled. :(

Darth said...

Screaming with glee and going into spastic convulstions is actually just the start, it then goes to endless conversations about following the cure and seeing them at every single opportunity and how each time it will be more awesome than the last. oh man, my next month is going to be fun....and by fun i mean....well yeah you get the point.

oh and sorry about the marathon

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I have come to feel about Cut Copy the way you feel about The Cure... well.... not that insane, but they (Cut Copy) are doing three nights in a row in March and I will probably be at every show and would consider going to any surrounding area show if I had the money to go. I may still look into this.

Sorry Darth about the Cure onslaught you are going to go through.

pigern said...

Hahahahah Darth. Better you than me!

Curelover said...

Hmmm is this said Cut Copy that good Cup. Are we talking LC love for Bravey kind of following??

I will not deny my INSANE love for the Cure but Darth enjoy all my crazy ramblings. As my coworker says ... just up my meds. :)

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Yeah, this is like LC Bravery obsession, except I don't want to have s-e-x with any of the band members. I thought I was into the Junior Boys and then Cut Copy came along and I lost it.