Saturday, July 19

Topic: X-Files

*We are only less than a week away from the X-Files: I Want to Believe movie :) Oh my gosh. Some things I have been doing, reading and watching regarding the movie:

- I bought this week's issue of TV Guide (which has changed a lot from the old days ... no more tv listings):


- Check out their poster for UK:


- David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are going to be on a bunch of talk shows promoting the film. I would list then out but no one would care :P

- I need to place my order for the new X-Files comic book coming out July 23rd.

- And lastly if anyone wants to join me I'll be taking Wed. July 23rd off to line up for this (though I'm not sure what time I should get there by, any suggestions??):

The studio is inviting X-Philes to gather that day in specially-built seating in front of the Hollywood landmark, where they can observe the red-carpet arrivals – and participate in a special conference with the film's stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, plus writer-producer-director Chris Carter and writer-producer Frank Spotnitz. Situated on a stage in front of the theater, the four filmmakers will field questions from the fans, prior to fulfilling their more traditional duties with the press. (Seating will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Special credentials will be distributed at 4:00 p.m. to the first 500 fans that arrive that day. The festivities will begin at 6:00 p.m.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dig the poster.

(rr)

Jim said...

Wow, what a great opportunity! I would try to go to the festivities, but traffic from D.C. to L.A. is always so busy.

Also, as I may have told you before, Gillian Anderson is from my hometown of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Oh, and so is Andy Richter. Um, I think that's all.