Thursday, April 17

(A) E=MC^2. (Mariah Carey, 2008) Grade: B+

Thoughts: Mariah's tenth studio album came out this week and I am quite enjoying it. Some of my favorite tracks are I Stay In Love, For The Record, Migrate (expect for the T-Pain part) and I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time. She was also was the guest coach on American Idol this week and sang Bye Bye. What a diva.

Topic: Movies, GH III, The Cure

*I don't go to the movie theatre as much anymore. It is sad but I just don't. I guess because nothing good is out. Well I take that back. I few good movies are coming out that I am interested in: The Forbidden Kingdom (4/18), My Blueberry Nights (4/18), Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay (4/25).


*I have been trying to get better at Guitar Hero III and I have to say with some practice I am. Yes!!

*The new X-Files movie has a title - I Want to Believe. The title is fitting for the show but seems a bit cheesy so not sure if it will work. I'm just glad there is a movie coming out.


*The Cure tickets for the Shrine go on sale this Sat. I am ALL over that. Oh my gosh!!! Yay!!

3 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Saw Mariah on American Idol, she is SCARY looking.

NPH on a unicorn? HA!

How much are Cure tickets going to be?

Cool about Guitar Hero 3. I've played Rock Band a few times and love it.

Jim said...

I think the name of the new X-Files movie should have been X-Files: Fight the Future 2.

JD said...

I'm going to watch The Forbidden Kingdom movie at the Arclight tonight. Harold and Kumar movie seems entertaining.