Wednesday, March 26

Topic: X-Files - Greatest TV show ever!!!

*I went to the PaleyFest today to see the X-Files. Sadly David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson were not present but I did get to see Mitch Pileggi, Dean Haglund and Nicholas Lea. In addition, many of the directors and writers were present as well as the creator Chris Carter. I was thrilled to be there and it was fun :) We got to watch the trailer for the new untitled film which comes out July 25th TWICE so that was a treat. I got goosebumps.

I won't go into too much detail since I'm sure no one here cares that much. After they talked everyone mobbed the stage to get autographs. I usually don't care for that sort of stuff but got caught up in the moment... hee hee. Below is a picture of the program with Chris Carter, Mitch Pileggi and Dean Haglund's signature. I wanted to get Frank Spotnitz, the head writer, as well but oh well. After the whole ordeal it made me really realized how much I love the X-Files, how I wish I brought more stuff for them to sign and how much I need to rewatch all nine seasons :)

4 comments:

Reserve Result (RR) said...

It sounds like you had a good time, cool. Glad you enjoyed it.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

You sound too excited for an event where Morrissey was not present, right Pigern?

Just kidding. Actually, I am glad you got so excited. Sounds like you had fun.

pigern said...

Yeah, New Wave is a big fat sci-fi, X-Files geek.

Curelover said...

Hey why did you have to throw in the fat :( .... HA HA.