Monday, February 25

Which one's which??



So my cousin and I were watching the Oscars last night. I kept looking at Javier Bardem thinking, he looks really familiar! And then my cousin say's "It's Denny (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) from Grey's Anatomy," the patient Dr. Izzie Stevens fell for a couple of seasons back. And I totally bought it and was like, "Oh Yeah!" Then I started thinking, wow he's come a long way. When he won, I thought, "Wow he can do a really good American accent!" Then my cousin says, "I'm just kidding it's not him. But he does look alot like him right?!" We proceded to argue about who this guy was, until I couldn't take it anymore and had to look it up myself. And indeed, they are two different people. But honestly, it's freakin' hard to tell!
Answer: Morgan(top), Bardem(bottom)

2 comments:

Curelover said...

I think Morgan looks more American (and he is since he was born here) while Bardem has a more foreign look. They are similiar though but I like Javier more. HOT!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, it is really hard to tell, but javier's got a more interesting and distinct look, and yes, I agree with New Wave... Super hot!