Thursday, February 28

Topic: Trivia Night, happy hour

*Had happy hour today ... I love when work let's us drink and then picks up the tab. Yum!!

*Tonight was one of the few nights Darth did not have to bowl so him, his brother and I (aka Up and Atom - our VH1 Pop Culture team name) headed to Barney's Beanery for their weekly trivia night. This week was much more difficult then a prior time I went. The questions ranged from general knowledge, motown to gambling. In the end our team took second place losing by only one point. Oh well. :( At least Darth's brother and I got to watch Darth make and eat S'mores in front of us with live fire.


*On another note, this douchebag guy and his ass friends were sitting near us at the end and I disliked them greatly. Plus they had their litte Asian girl with them ... freaking sell out.

3 comments:

Darth said...

open fire + bar scene + atmosphere = high possibility of hilarity ensuing

pigern said...

so in addition to the barney's gift card, did you guys win the glory? or is it only partial since you took second?

oh, new wave. such the hater.

Jim said...

Wait, in the private sector work actually pays for happy hour? Wow! Maybe I should pitch this idea... though I'm not sure many taxpayers would be on board with it...