Monday, February 11

Does anyone else think that "Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann" is the lamest "dance" show ever? First of all, it's called "Dance War" not "Sing and Dance War." I was excited about this show initially, but then after watching the live shows, I now think it's lame. It's less dancing, more performing; almost like training them to perform in musicals, lame stage shows, or cruise ships. Just my 2 cents.



On the flip side of that is, Randy Jackson's America's Best Dance Crew on MTV. I thought THIS is what Dance War was going to be about. Yeah, Mario Lopez tries to act like he's hard and Lil Mama(where did she even come from?) talks a lot of nothing, but it's what I love about dancing. Here's Kaba Modern from UCI, ASIANS REPRESENT!



4 comments:

bleed like me said...

i KNEW you would love the dance crew show!

Curelover said...

I watched the Kaba Modern and went to YouTube and watched the other dance crews. I think KM is by far one of the better ones. The show looks like it drags ... I rather just want them dance.

Hedwig said...

it TOTALLY drags, that's why you tivo it and fast forward through the "interest" pieces, mario lopez making lame jokes and lil mama rambling on about absolutely NOTHING. then, and only then, will the show be enjoyable hehe. AND the backstage commentator can't read worth a lick.

pigern said...

I hate when shows drag. It makes me angry.