Friday, October 19

Topic: TV, Patrick Wolf

*So I have been really into my TV shows, ask Darth and Pigern about it. Here is my schedule for your entertainment:

Sunday - Simpsons (odd but still good)

Monday - HIMYM (S3 is slow to warm up but it does have its moments) and Big Bang Theory (started strong and is now just okay)

Tuesday - was the Reaper but I dropped it ... too many shows.

Wednesday - Pushing Daisies (only seen one ep so far so I need to catch up but the show is pretty cutish so I might get tired of it), Bionic Woman (okay, I like the BSG people in the show), Life (my favorite show so far, I love how odd and complex Daiman Lewis's character is)


Thursday - UB (best show), The Office (they need to stop making this an hour but it is still good)

Friday - Stargate Atlantis SG-1 (best show)

I don't watch stuff on Sat. I really need 24 and BSG to come back. I might drop another show because I can keep doing this schedule. I'm thinking either Pushing or Bionic.

*Moving on to music I saw Patrick Wolf at the El Rey earlier this week. He rules and is so talented. He is not gay though right ... just because he preforms with glitter all over his body and wigs?

1 comment:

pigern said...

Patrick Wolf is FAB-OOH-LUSS.