Thursday, September 20

Topic: Oh Canada.

*In a few days I'll be on a plane to Toronto, Canada to visit family. I was suppose to see the Cure as well but they had to be divas and postpone their tour until next year. Oh well. I haven't been back to Canada since I was 12 so it will be interesting to see my view of it now that I'm older. I am really looking forward to buying something at the Roots store. Apparently, Roots is a very big brand over there. It should be fun. I'll try to get Pigern to take many pictures so I can blog about it later.


2 comments:

Darth said...

You should probably learn the lyrics

Oh Canada
Our home and native land
True patriot love in all thy sons command
With glowing hearts we see thee rise
The true north strong and free!
From far and wide O Canada
We stand on guard for thee
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee
O Canada
We stand on guard for thee!

pigern said...

yay canada