Sunday, July 8

Topic: Working, bowling, Sonic, drinking
*I haven't really been blogging so I just I should talk about what I have been up to. Work is busy now because people have been quitting. It sucks but hey what can you do. I don't paid enough to really care though.


*I went bowling at this place called Shatto 39 Lanes a week ago. The bowling alley has been around FOR AGES. My parents remember going there during college so yea. The alley is old now and everything is dated in a kitschy way. Oh and some girl stole my bowling ball. Okay, okay it was my fault for not putting my equipment away properly after bowling but I didn't think some girl would mistake my ball for an alley ball. Go figure. After a "nice" discussion with her of when I purcahsed my ball and how long ago, I placed my ball back in my bag and went on with my night.


*Have any of you guys had Sonic? Darth has been RAVING about it for awhile so we went and I have to admit the shakes are pretty darn good as well as pretty darn bad for me. But they taste so good. The food is okay but next time I know to order tater tots and not fries. The funny thing with Sonic is there is hardly any around where we live.

*On Friday, I went to some bar called the Prince in K-town. It was interesting because the interior is set up like a British pub yet it is all Asian in there. Well except for the strange Silverlake/Echo Park hipster/indie kids who have to come in and act like they discovered a new bar. Apparently the place is more for older Korean men to drink. They hire young atractive waitresses to flirt with the customers. Odd. Oh and soju can really mess you up the next day.

*On Sat., Darth and I head to Villa Sorriso in Pasadena for a friend's birthday. The place is pretty nice but expensive and they close early (1:30 am). What gives! Oh well. At least we got taco truck in the end. Hmmm tacos.


*I saw Transformers on Sat. and I have to say I Heart Optimus Prime! My review will be up later on.

*So at the end of Sept. I'm heading to Toronto to visit family ... and to see the Cure at Air Canada Centre. Hee hee. I like how I worked the Cure into family but yea. It should be lots of fun :)

1 comment:

pigern said...

Shatto Lanes was horrible. I bowled sooo bad there. I blame the old, uneven wood lanes. Yay for Canada!