Friday, July 27


I just came back from spending 4 days on the Island of Maui. It was my first time visiting Maui. I stayed at the Sheraton Resort and Spa Hotel. The front desk was great cause they gave us a room that overlooked the ocean....so when you are laying on a bed, you can still see the ocean. It was awesome. On Maui, there's only one street that's super busy with tourists....Front Street. It's always packed with people...people in rash guards, even though they are not surfing. I don't get why people wear rash guards like normal t-shirts. It behoofs me. Anyway, the nightlife in Maui is definitely a C- at best. Everything closes by 11PM. It's nothing like Oahu, where the bars are open until 4AM. However, Maui is such a relaxing island that you feel well rested after visiting.

1 comment:

pigern said...

sounds fun! never been to hawaii... but it sound relaxing. :)