Friday, June 22

(TV) SYTYCD - Top 18



I'm not grading these anymore. My blogs will just be a synopsis of the episode and my thoughts, along with my top 2 performances. This show was much better than last weeks overall. While not one performance really stood out in the couple performances, most of them were relatively good. The two performances I picked this week were the solos, in which the contestants had to dance for their spot in the top 16.

(Top) This is Shauna, who, I thought was for sure going home unless she brought it in her solo. Well, she brought it and she stayed. Freakin' amazing solo; gives me goosebumps everytime I see it.

(Bottom) Cedric can freestyle like crazy, but he can't do partner work. Thus, he was in the bottom again and had to dance a solo. This week, they decided to get rid of another good dancer to give Cedric one last chance. If he screws up again next week, he's OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these... I keep on missing the show for various reasons, and I am counting on you to keep me posted... :)