Thursday, May 17

Topic: TV Talk

*A year ago around this time, I posted about the CW network. This year, Gilmore Girls has ended and Veronica Mars got cancelled. I'm glad Gilmore Girls ended because this past season was garbage but I'm a bit disappointed about Veronica Mars. It was a pretty decent show and I actually made time to watch it. Oh well.


*A shame Melinda Dolittle got voted off American Idol last night. She was one of the best singers but I had a feeling a girl had to go because American Idol loves to do boy vs. girl at the end. Overall, this season sucks compared to last.


*Speaking of sucky season, day 6 of 24 is such a bore. I'm waiting for day 7 to come.

*Are you Grey's Anatomy fans going to watch Private Practice? On the plus side, according to Darth Lost is getting better.

*I'm starting to realize I hate the entertainment industry more and more. Now adays, network TV execs axe and cancel too many shows which are never allowed a chance to build an audience. I think watching stuff on DVD or downloading it is the way to go now. After all, why commit when the show you are watching will be off the air in a week or two.

2 comments:

Darth said...

Lost is getting good, well the past couple of eps of season 3 have been, although the first 15 pretty much sucked in my opinion. luckily they told us how many more eps there will be so I won't have to sit there and wonder, how much longer do i have to put up with this crap.

Hedwig said...

1. mmm i don't watch the CW anymore...but that sux they cancelled your show new wave. why one tree hill is still on is beyond me

2. i've lost interest in idol. i stopped watching weeks ago. i just read who gets kicked off...shrug it off and go about my day. that show has gotten lame-o.

3. hmm i guess jack bauer is having a REALLY long day this seasoon huh? still gotta watch the DVDs.

4. i'll watch the first couple i guess. i dunno the characters are kind of lame. the "hot" guy they got is NOT hot at all...he looks like he's 15.

5. lost is definitely getting better. i actually cried on the last episode. it's been a while since a. there's been alot of action that has kept me interested and b. i've felt connected to a character. actually can't wait for the season finale