Sunday, March 25


This is going to be a total nerd blog BUT tonight was the season finale for Battlestar Galactica and it was GREAT!! There has been a lot of discussion in the forums about this season ... some good, some bad but honestly TV is hardly this well written and acted anymore. Yea so I'm having a big nerd overload now ... I should calm down in a bit. Hee hee. One bum part is the show will not start its fourth season until 2008. We just started 2007 so yea it is going to be a LONG 2007 for me. :(

Sorry for this lame blog but this is all I could do on a Sunday.

3 comments:

pigern said...

2008? Sweet! No more BSG talk for a year.

Darth said...

psst we could only dream about that pigern, trust me it will continue

Curelover said...

WHAT?????!!!!!!! How can you say that ... no more BSG talk :( Ha ha. Well there is a mini series going straight to dvd coming out in late 2007 so I do have that (sigh). I'm already going through withdraw.