Monday, January 1

New Year's Resoultions:
1. Eat better, less meat. I don't want a lot of health problems when I'm older
2. Buy some property.
3. Save even more money.
4. Travel more to Hawaii, Washington D.C, Seattle, Florida and maybe not always to HK.
5. Read one book a quarter / 4 books for the year but I'll be honest this might not happen.
6. Watch 100 movies and many tv shows. I am scaling back on movies because after this year I realized there are a lot of tv shows I want to watch. Here is my list so far: Weeds, Roswell, Firefly, Big Love, Sopranos, The Closer, and The 4400. Any other shows guys???

4 comments:

Darth said...

I can let you borrow seinfeld, strangers with candy, and the adventures of pete and pete. Those shows are all great

Hedwig said...

LOST! GREYS ANATOMY! HEROES! hehe jk. I've been pushing those on you forever...

Curelover said...

I'll do Seinfeld, Stranger With Candy and Heroes but pass on the others ... espeically Lost. Hee hee.

pigern said...

Four books?!