Thursday, January 11

As Hedwig mentioned, we are doing really well with the blog a day thing. Awesome :) But hey ... it is still very early.

I changed my WeeMee so now I'm in outer space with Battlestar Galactica, Firefly and of course X-Files :) If you guys want to send me your new pic by all means do so.

Since the new year has started I have not watched one movie. I feel bad but eh ... I'm a bit scarred from watching so many movies towards the end of the year. I haven't even reviewed anything in a long while. I will though.

Oh and I'm only days away from a new season of 24. OH MY GOSH!!! To say I'm excited would be an understatement. Jack Bauer is my hero. :) I'm actually surprised at how much press they are getting this time around. I guess due to the Emmy win. Such a great series!!!

3 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

you should make me a wee mee because I can't make one look like me.

pigern said...

Hehe. I like your new WeeMee. So cute!

Darth said...

your new wee mee looks as if she wants a tickle me emo for her b-day.