Wednesday, December 6

I'm not sure if you guys have been following this story but a tech editor from CNET and his family were stuck in the snowy wilderness of Oregon. Apparently, the wife and two young kids, one only 7 months, were found 2 days ago after surviving in the cold since Nov. 25. However, the father James Kim was not with them because he had gone off to search for help for his family. It was announced today they found him dead in a mountain creek. It really made me sad because if he had stayed with his family he might be with them today. He was brave to go and search for help for his family. It is just a really sad story.

1 comment:

Hedwig said...

This was SO SAD! I was reading an article in the newspaper at lunch and then when I checked my mail after lunch...I saw on MSN that they found him dead. So so so sad.