Friday, December 1

The end of the year is coming... is anyone doing top of the year lists? I can probably do mine now, except I have one more concert to attend and so I can't do a top concert yet.

I think my favorite album of the year was Belle and Sebastian - The Life Pursuit.
This is funny to me since my initial opinion of the album was mediocre but it got better and better with more and more rotations. My number two album of the year is Junior Boys - So This Is Goodbye.

For films, I hardly saw ANYTHING new this year and I really can't remember anything I saw this year so I am probably forgetting something really good. I am going to have to say Little Miss Sunshine is the only movie that stands out to me.

This was a great year for concerts for me. Belle and Sebastian twice. Radiohead. Ladytron. Camera Obscura. Next week is The Faint/Ladytron/Ratatat. A favorite will be hard to choose.

1 comment:

pigern said...

If you went to Joanna last week, it would be a contender for best gig of the year.