Wednesday, November 15

- So night one of KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas is up and night two will be fully announced by the end of the day. Night One: 30 Seconds to Mars, Wolfmother, Saosin, Papa Roach, +44, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Incubus, AFI and the Foo Fighters. Night Two (so far): Gnarls Barkley, Angels and Airwaves, Snow Patrol, She Wants Revenge, The Raconteurs, Evanescence and Panic! At the Disco. What a bunch of crap bands. Well Foo Fighters are okay but that is about it. Check out this link from Wikipedia that list past years performers. In the 90's, it was Oasis, Garbage, RADIOHEAD, Tori Amos, No Doubt, Bad Religion and Smashing Pumpkins. Man those were good times. I'm so tired of these Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, She Wants Revenge types.

- John Legend tomorrow. Him and his baby grand piano are cool.

- I was going to talk about the OJ Simpson thing but Pigern beat me to the punch. I'll just add he is one sick man.

- Not sure if this is true but it sure is funny.


- Wow only 15 more blogs to go. I'm at the half way point. :)

- People around me are sick and I'm getting paranoid I will be as well. Yikes!! I did get my flu shot though. It was the first time in a LONG time since I had one.


15 more blogs to go ....

3 comments:

Darth said...

I don't think that Kfed wrote that letter. I mean sure, it sounds like something he would say, but I highly doubt he has the mental capactiy to formulate a written letter, even one as crappy as that one.

And so what if OJ is telling a story, cause that's all it is a story, cause he wasn't there, so how could he honestly say what happened. Its just a big hypothetical....check that is is pathetical.....oj is a giant douche.

pigern said...

I couldn't decide if K-Fed did or didn't. And then I realized, it doesn't matter. He's still lame.

bleed like me said...

John Legend....gross
sorry FTC