Wednesday, November 8

(A) Playing With Fire (Kevin Federline, 2006) Grade: D
Curiousity got the better of me, so I streamed this album on Rhapsody at work. Federline is categorized as “novelty hip-hop,” which is why I didn’t give the album an F. Because if one listens to Fire as a comedy album, it’s actually pretty funny. I mean, Federline is “the pancake man”! But does he really have so much flavor that he is like “Tupac juice”? And an extra point for rhyming “paparazzi” with “haters.” I sort of feel sorry for Federline, because he will probably die into obscurity, fathering more illegitimate children along the way, and perhaps hope for an invite into some C-celebrity reality show.

4 comments:

Curelover said...

The album should get a F. I don't feel sorry for him AT ALL. He is asking for this. He is such a douche. Ugh.

pigern said...

"Lose control" is stuck in my head. Crap.

Hedwig said...

I read (A) and thought it was your grade for the album. haha. whoops.

Darth said...

Did you crave pancakes afterwards? I think you deserve a medal of honor for sitting through this crap.