Thursday, November 9

Last night as I was going to bed I did a quick run through of the 500 some odd channels to see what I wanted to fall asleep too (don't worry I set my sleep timer so the TV didn't run all night). I usually do this and end up on the same thing, espn news. During my flipping through I caught a title that looked too good to be true, so naturally I had to check it out. With that I give to you the magic that is "Kinky Kong" As you can tell by the movie photo, its a bad erotic version of "King Kong" much in the same fashion as other late night hits: "The Bare Wench Project, Playmate of the Apes, Lord of the G-string, and my personal favorite Spiderbabe." Checking in on this for one second it was as cheesy as you could possibly imagine. Kong was a guy in a monkey suit and when holding the girls they just had him holding Barbie Dolls. Yeah it was that good! Anyway if you have cinemax I'm sure you can find it on another time.

No comments: