Thursday, November 30

- I'm sure Darth noticed this but did you guys see how many cross team rivals are playing on Sat. Dec. 2? UCLA vs. USC at the Rose Bowl, LA Lakers Vs. LA Clippers at Staples and LA Kings vs. Anaheim Ducks at Staples. Let's be honest here though ... Anaheim is not LA but I'll give it to them. Ha ha all we need is the Dodgers to play the Angels and we would have had a fun filled day set.


- I am really looking forward to tomorrow's ep of BSG. It is going to be great. There was an article about BSG in Slate and they had a picture of the writer and executive producer of the show Ronald D. Moore. He LOOKS like he would have created BSG. Hee hee.


- I don't even read Pitchfork anymore but this was interesting.

- So I think I can still make my 150 movies goal for the year. I am currently at 128 and need only 22 more movies. I'm pretty close and I think I can do it. I'll try to plow through some this weekend. Yea sorry Hedwig looks like I can't stop watching movies so I guess I will keep getting sick. :(

- Oh and I have like 5 hours of Prison Break to watch, 2 hours of Ugly Betty and a few hours of others. And I have 5 hours of Heroes to watch becuase I taped the marathon. Yup I'm never leaving my house but with it being so cold who needs to.


And now your moment of zen .... THE LAST BLOG OF THE MONTH!!

1 comment: