Wednesday, November 29

- I was wondering if I got sick a lot. So I counted how many times this year and came up with at least 5 times. That is quite a bit for one year. In fairness, two of them were stomach flu types and that is no surprise given how sensitive my stomach is (remember Freshman yr. Hedwig in the dorms). So my question to Hedwig and FTC is how can I boost my immune system so I won't get sick anymore?


- I am not busy at work but Pigern is swamped. Poor Pigern.

- The cheap pizza place I go to increased their price. I remember it use to be only $4.95 for a pizza, salad and drink but now it is $6.95. Weak!


- Check out the 100 top TV catchphrases. I like how "The truth is out there." - Mulder is on there :)


- At work we have sick days and if they are not used up by the end of the year they get rolled up to some ST disability never to be used again. I'm just saying that because what are the chances I go on ST disability. Anyways, I was looking at the calendar and I think I'm going to get "sick" around Christmas and not use any vacation time :).


1 more blogs to go ...

3 comments:

Hedwig said...

sleep more? watch less movies? do not eat random food from the caf at ucr haha. also don't eat dog :P

Cup-O-Noodles said...

NO.. do not watch less movies. If you watch movies your should lay in bed and watch them so your body is in a state of rest so it can heal. Drink water while you watch your movies.

bleed like me said...

i'll go with exercise and wash your hands regularly.