Monday, October 30

ok, I felt guilty for not blogging in such a long time (because I have nothing going on), so I'll make a list of new music I'm listening to:
  • Gwen Stefani - "Wind It Up" (grade B, the song is growing on me)
  • Mya - "Ayo" (B)
  • Fergie - "Fergalicious" (B, I DONT want to like this song, but I can't help it with the 80's rap samples, especially JJ Fad's Supersonic. I still think Fergie is a rip off of Gwen + M.I.A.)
  • Depeche Mode - "Martyr" (new song off the Best Of collection, just first listened to it yesterday, so no grade. It's up on iTunes, fyi)
  • Diddy feat. Christina Aguilera - "Tell Me" (B+, Xtina looks good in the video; I also like the track featuring Brandy called "Thought You Said")
Thats about it right now

1 comment:

Curelover said...

Gwen Stefani - Wind It Up ... D+ (sorry FTC, I like Gwen but this song is annoying)
Fergie - Fergalicious ... F (don't like her)
Diddy ft. Christina Aguilera - Tell Me ... B+ (good song even if Diddy is in it, Christina looks so good in the video)