Monday, October 30


(G) Ladytron - The Glass House
Grade: A+

What may be my last show of the year (unless I can afford and get my hands on Faint tickets) may be in competition for "Best concert of my life". Many years ago when I was a record buyer for Tower Records a guy from one of the labels approached me and handed me a video for a CD that was coming out in a few weeks. The video was for the song Playgirl by Ladytron. I loved the song and have always "liked" the band. Tonight "like" has turned to "love" and I almost fear ever seeing them again for I can't imagine seeing a better show by the band. Absolutely amazing. AMAZING!

4 comments:

Curelover said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Curelover said...

I use to like Ladytron tons when Playgirl came out. Now they are just okay to me. I remember I wanted to see them at Coachella one year but they had so many tech. problems I was annoyed.

Ohhh The Faint. Heck yea! They are amazing live. You should def. check out Cup.

pigern said...

Ew, The Faint is playing the Palladium. I hate that venue!

Cup-O-Noodles said...

They're also playing at the Glasshouse. Not much of an improvement but I think I prefer it to the Palladium.