Saturday, August 12



I love Cable TV.
Reason #2: On Cartoon Network - Futurama:

When: Typically 10:30-11:30 pm on Cartoon Network.
What: While on his job as a pizza delivery boy on New Year’s Eve, 1999, Philip J. Fry is accidentally frozen. When he thaws out 1,000 years later, Fry manages to form a dysfunctional family of sorts with co-workers Bender, a robot with a bad attitude, and Leela, the pilot of their Planet Express delivery ship. (from Cartoon Network)
Why: When Fox Network unofficially cancelled the show back in 2003 I was pretty disappointed. I did not watch the show continously when it was on Fox but when I did catch it, I thought it was great. Eventually Cartoon Network picked up the show and I caught the reruns and loved it. I loved it so much I went and bought the whole series on dvd but I still catch the eps on Cartoon Network if I am up.

1 comment:

bleed like me said...

not a fan of "futurama", its in the "family guy" league for me