Thursday, July 27

So I need some help. Back in 2005, I received a claims letter from Apple stating if you owned a first, second or third generation iPod whose battery has died, which I did, you would get a $50 dollar voucher to use at any Apple store.

Well the last date to turn in the form was Sept. 30, 2005 and of course I waited until the VERY LAST minute, like I had to beg the post office guy to take my letter because I got there just at 5pm or something.

Fast forward to last night when I was opening my mail and what should I get but a letter stating I had $50 dollars worth of store credit I can only use online or at a store (excluding iTunes downloads, iTunes Music Store Cards, or anything iTunes related). Now the issue is what to get? I was going to use this money to buy a new iPod but I already got a new one.

Any suggestions?

4 comments:

pigern said...

Thanks for the pictures. I don't think I could have followed along without them. Ha! Apple stuff is pretty expensive, so I don't know...

Darth said...

i agree apple stuff is really expensive.....there is nothing that is really pratical for a decent price

Cup-O-Noodles said...

buy an iDildo.

Hedwig said...

buy me an ipod :) that would get you unlimited booty shaking action and phenomenal dancing skills from yours truly.....seriously, c'mon.