Sunday, July 30

(A) Impeach My Bush by Peaches (2006) grade: A

So I'm finally going to review this album (after promising New Wave I would do it sooner). I'm really enjoying this album. It follows in the same manner as her previous two albums, with her usual mixing of Rock, Electronic, and some Hip-Hop. The insanely dirty lyrics are still there, and I LOVE it! Oh yeah, and it features guest vocals by Joan Jett and guitar by Josh Homme.
"Hurts so good I got a sore-gasm."
The lead single, "Downtown", is just okay, but still a good listen. It sounds rather polished up for radio.
I definitely recommend this album (if you can take it), and I just found out that the iTunes version has 5 extra tracks (boooo to them!).
My faves: "Tent In Your Pants", "Boys Wanna Be Her"

2 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I'm seeing her Tuesday night. I'm expecting that I'm going to laugh a lot.

bleed like me said...

then why are you going?