Thursday, July 20

Due to various reasons I can not take a vacation until early 2007. As you can guess I’m pretty disappointed but what can I do. The question at hand now is where should I go come March/April 2007. Please vote in the comments section and let your voice be heard. (Results of vote will be determined in 2007.):

A. Toronto, Canada – I have family there and it would be nice to see them. Last time I was there was when I was 12.


B. Venice, Italy - A bit of a reach considering I will only have a few days but I did Spain in like 6 or 7 days.


C. Chicago, IL - My parents went and loved it. I've never been so it would be interesting.


D. Hong Kong – My default place to go :) Ha ha.

5 comments:

pigern said...

Chicago would be fun. I would tag along...

Darth said...

I would say either italy or chicago, but don't forget Ho Chi Minh City as an option. I can teach you some phrases

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Venice if yuo have the time and money, Chicago otherwise.

Hedwig said...

i know it's not an option, but i really wanna go to australia...so go to australia. venice is ok...but if you're gonna go to italy i would suggest rome. venice is overrated(i think).

if i'm chosing from your list i would go with Chicago. my cousin just went and she loved it. :)

on my break after graduation before residency my plan is to go to hawaii for 5 days, philippines for 10 and austrailia for 14. we'll see how i manage that haha.

bleed like me said...

i 2nd ROME over venice.
or u can do a 2 city thing (Rome & Venice) like we did in Spain.
come to think of it...i vote for spain!
next time i go, i want to go to Valencia to the world's largest aquarium :)
PEQ!