Thursday, July 20

Apparently the lack of interest in our page is due to our high level intellectual, snobby style postings. I am guilty for them i.e. British lesbian miniseries as much as the next person (looking in Pigern and Cup’s direction).


However I’m willing to make a change. Yes I COULD post my top 10 corny or touching movie lines or about riding my bike through LA or who is cooler - Jack Bauer or Wolverine or post AOL IM conversations about lame stuff but I DON’T cause that does not make interesting post to me.

Should I start posting this: I got up today and went to work.

Wow work is boring and now I'm going to eat lunch. Lunch was okay now I will work some more. Wow driving home from work is a pain. Now I will watch some TV. Now it is time for bed. (Repeat).

How is that interesting!??!!??

I guess I am wrong so bring on the funny I will.

5 comments:

Darth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darth said...

Is that your office or just a random office picture?

I like your clown picture, i'm sure mac will enjoy it as well when he returns

Curelover said...

Just a random picture. I know Mac loves clowns.

pigern said...

Hehe. I like this post.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

This is great.