Monday, June 5

(TV) Everwood Series Finale Grade: C-

Dude wtf. I know it is really hard to tie up a whole series in 2 hours, but at least try to do it with some finesse. I'm still upset that the show was cancelled because of the UPN-WB merger and that One Tree Hill was picked up, but I digress. I was waiting for something profound, but everything just seemed so rushed. It was like ok this person is meant to be with this person, this one dies, and THE END BYE! I was a bit disappointed....even if I did cry.

2 comments:

Curelover said...

One Tree Hill is bad. I know I watch Gilmore Girls but One Tree Hill is trying to be racy but safe.

Hedwig said...

irv died...edna's, dr. abbot's mom's husband. i missed that episode so i was kind of lost. i dunno what he died of. Neighborlady Nina was going to move to CA with her BF but last minute he broke it off cuz she still loved Andy...Andy asked her to marry him. And Amy finally came to her senses and professed her love to Ephram.....and they all lived happily ever after.