Thursday, May 18


Bye Elliott, you seemed like a really nice guy. So yea I know it is amazing that I even care this much about American Idol season five but I think I'm "fueled" by how much I don't like Katharine McPhee. Ha ha yes Hedwig I'm a hater. After reading this EW article, I figured out why. She does not sing that well, she lacks maturity (she is only 21 while Elliott was 27 and Taylor is 29), she makes excuses for not singing well and she thinks she is good looking (though I can not prove this.) Go Taylor Hicks!!

5 comments:

Darth said...

" she makes excuses for not sing well"

What about people who make excuses for not speaking well?

still haven't watched a show, but i've seen the old guy and i think he's like a creepy uncle, how do you market a creepy uncle? go with young good looking girl, it sells..deal with it people.

-i love lamp

Curelover said...

corrected my not writing well.

Hedwig said...

chris daughtry is wack. overrated and wack! i probably hate him for all the reasons why you all hate katherine, but i don't care :P

bleed like me said...

hahaa
FTC youre being infiltrated by idol fans!
i was kind of creeped out by how short elliott is. i mean, even shorter than ryan seacrest. is he a midget?

Curelover said...

apparently it is spam comments. boooo! oh well. really is elliott super short. yea hey never thought of that cause ryan gaycrest is pretty short already.