Tuesday, May 2

Although Pigern claims I have a love/hate relationship with Radiohead at the end of the day it is all love. Proof - last night I stayed up until around 2:40 am to see if I could get tickets to a Radiohead concert. Well lo and behold tickets were released at 3:15 ish and I was sleeping. To make matters worst my awesome and wonderful great homie FTC was calling me to get me to buy them BUT my phone was on slience AND my friend Charles was texting me but I did not get them until 7 am. Ugh. But no fear ... I still have the actual sale date and worst case some scalper stuff. My friend did get tickets for SD and Berkeley.

Here are the tour dates if you guys want to go:
June 23 & 24 Berkeley - Greek Theater * PUBLIC ON SALE MAY 14
June 26 & 27 San Diego - Bayside * PUBLIC ON SALE MAY 6
June 29 & 30 Los Angeles - Greek Theater * PUBLIC ON SALE MAY 25

No comments: