Monday, April 3


(A) Tilly And The Wall - Wild Like Children
Grade: B

Influenced to purchase the cd after an upbeat and impressive live show, I wonder how well this music would translate over to CD. Well... not to bad I must say. Some of the energy of the live show is absent from the studio CD but it still holds as an enjoyable listening experience for myself. It's been a long time since I just layed in bed with headphones on listening to a cd over and over but I did with this one. If I had been exposed to the CD before seeing the band live I may not have enjoyed the CD as much as I do. As to maybe making comparisons to what the band sounds like... I'm not sure. They're from Omaha and on Conor Oberst's label (but they don't sound like him [thankfully] ).

1 comment:

Curelover said...

duh he is the second coming ... right after the almighty ben gibbard.