Sunday, April 9

(O) Apple store @ Grove Grade: D
I have a good excuse for not blogging: My Mac blew up. Well, the power supply went up in smoke, so I went to the Apple store to get my Mac fixed (trip 1). I get it back within a day and it starts to crash all the time. This has never happened before, so I take my Mac back to the store and the Mac Genius tells me it is probably my software (trip 2). I take it back and reinstall all my software, but my Mac keeps crashing. So since I have an extended warranty and my hardware is covered, I decide to take my Mac back (trip 3). I end up at the Apple store for two hours as the Mac Genius runs tests and lets me wait for a ridiculous amount of time. I finally tell him with some frustration that they can either check it in or let me take it back to test my own software, but I have better things to do than sit around the store waiting. Finally, they check it in, and I get it back in a day. Fingers crossed it works. We shall see if I need to take a fourth trip. Sigh.

No comments: