Monday, April 3


Note: best viewed in Mozilla. In IE you lose the sidebar and I'm trying to fix that. Oh well.
So last Friday Darth and I decided to visit Riverside and our old campus UCR. We've both had not been back since we graduated so we were in for a real treat. After a nice lunch at Jammin’ Bread we headed over to ...
my ghetto old apartment. It was still the same, no shocker there but I think the “Blair Witch Project” or the back of our building was not as scary:

Then it was over to Darth’s old place where we learned they turned them into fancy pant condos:

Then to campus and the not so new anymore Art building where we learned the school was on spring break and everything was closed:

Next was our old dorms and look what use to be the rape trail is now this nice path between Lothian and A & I:

And of course the visit would not be complete without seeing the birth of FOR THE CHEESE!!!!!:

Overall it was a cool trip but I'm in no hurry to head back. I might go in another 10 years.

3 comments:

Hutch said...

what did you expect? it's the 909

Darth said...

the pictures, much like the goggles do nothing!

bleed like me said...

did u play scategories?
gotta LOVE the jacks, i remember when it opened....yum