Tuesday, April 25

Before I forget....

Mariah or Janet? I can't just say one or the other because.....I just can't haha. So I've broken it down to categories.

Voice: Mariah
Now we know both of them can sing, but Mariah can SAAANG.

Dance: Janet
I'm not even going to get into how Mariah can't dance (see Honey video). But Janet, especially Velvet Rope Tour Janet, Alright Janet and HELLO Rhythm Nation Janet, can definitely cut a rug.

Concert: Janet
Now in all fairness I've only seen Janet in concert, but like Jessica Simpson or John Mayer, I just can't bear to watch Mariah sing.

Ok ok, as if it wasn't obvious, I guess I would have to say I LIKE Janet better. But to really say who exactly IS better, would be impossible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mariah vs Janet.
Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich.

same thing.

Darth said...

I say janet, she hasn't been to cheeseburger island nearly as many times as mariah has