Monday, March 27

Sorry I keep blogging. This is a record for me. I forgot to write something about Vegas.

Worst Job Ever(maybe not EVER, but it's pretty damn bad)
At the entrance of Club Tao at the Venetian, they had two rows of bathtubs filled with flowers making an aisle to the cashier. In the first two on the left and right were girls with petals covering their breastsstss and nothing else.(I'm assuming they had underwear but the water covered it) You think THAT'S bad. INSIDE the club, they had one random bathtub by the dancefloor. Inside that bathtub was another girl. She had to sit there, while people danced and partied. She couldn't even dance, she just had to use her arms to act like she was dancing. It was the most bizarre thing ever. She looked so bored and unhappy.

4 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Mommy... when will I be loved?

When you parade around like a little whore darling.

I will mommy... i will!

pigern said...

That sounds so disturbing!

Darth said...

man she must be as wrinkled as a prune when her shift is over

Curelover said...

sounds like a great club. i'll make sure to check it out when i go. pfffttt.