Friday, March 17

So it looks like Tom Cruise and his scientologists are trying to take down South Park. If it were me I think the last people I would want to mess with would be the South Park guys. They are a bit unforgiving and relentless when it comes to grudges. If the scientologists really wanted to recruit people to their "religion" shouldn't they want South Park promoting their ideas and beliefs, as stupid and unbelievable as they might be, thats just my thoughts on the issue. That being said, praise to xenu!!

2 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Well at least they haven't yet taken to the streets burning images of South Park characters and burning down buildings.

bleed like me said...

yeah, isaac hayes just turned to the LAME side. he sure didnt have a problem with south park's satires of religion for the past NINE seasons.