Thursday, February 23

I am reviewing two movies that take place on a plane. They're kind of similar and I watched them consecutively, so I hope I don't get plotlines mixed up haha.

(M) Red Eye (Craven, 2005)
Grade: B-
Watched this cuz I love Rachel McAdams. I was expecting it to be scarier than it was, but it was entertaining to me. The conspiracy was a little bit more believable than Flightplan.

(M) Flightplan (Schwentke, 2005)
Grade: C+
I wanted to watch this(for some reason) when this came out in theaters and boy am I glad I didn't. There's now way in hell any of what happened on that plane/in that movie would happen in real life. I put the plus cuz the ending was kind of cool and the premise was cool, but it fizzled mid-movie.

I liked the fact that both chick's kicked the villains ass...but I guess it's to be expected.

I'm gonna go watch the English dubbed version of Grave of the Fireflies. Wonder if it will affect whether or not I cry. The two times I've seen this movie it was with English subtitles and I cried. I'll let you guys know. I know you're waiting at the edge of your seats....

No comments: