Sunday, January 15


Random stuff:

- Match Point was nothing to write home about; I think it gave me a little bit of a headache actually. And although I appreciate Woody Allen's efforts and the 'moral of the story', the storyline was just too much like an unconvincing soap opera. The only good thing was hot Scarlet Johansson.

- Pep Squad (see Cup O Noodles' review) was so bad it was good. Doesn't really make any sense and is totally random, but entertaining nonetheless.

- What's up with the lead singer from Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah? His voice is sooo annoying. It's like he thinks he's too cool for school, and his singing is just so lazy. Like "I'm too cool it doesn't matter what my voice sounds like, I'll still sell records anyway." Uggh. It's really that awful. I don't care if they're a buzz band or not.

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Yes!!! Clap Your Hands and GET A NEW SINGER!!!!