Tuesday, January 17

Last night I heard about a minute of the new Gwen Stefani song, the one about driving fast cars and driving fast like Mario Andretti. Then she semi-raps for a few seconds. It was really really really really bad. I mean, like really bad. No, like really really bad. I don't know what's worse - her new song or Popozao (the new K-Fed song, who someone was nice enough to forward to me. !!!)

Anyway, this is a note to Gwen: Enough already!

Yeah, that's right. I'm hating on L.A.M.B. Gwen.

2 comments:

Hedwig said...

haha is it bad that i like that song cuz it's bad and funny?

*back it up back it up...you got it...drive back baby do me fast in your car...i'm here waiting; crash into me real hard* haha.

it's so bad it's good.

Curelover said...

man po po zao is sooooo bad. i think we should put a link up on here so everyone can dl it. ha ha.