Tuesday, October 4

(TV) Arrested Development. (FOX, Monday @ 8 pm) Grade: A

Thoughts: Love this show but I think it is hard to get into if you have not watched the other seasons. I wonder if they will make it through third season.

(TV) How I Met Your Mother. (CBS, Monday @ 8:30 pm) Grade: B

Thoughts: I can't believe I'm watching a CBS show but I love Alyson Hannigan, Jason Segal who played Nick on Freaks and Geeks and of course the N.P.H - Neil Patrick Harris. It is an alright sitcom, nothing amazing.

(TV) Prison Break. (Fox, Monday @ 9pm) Grade: A-

Thoughts: One of the best shows this season. It is completely unbelievable but it grabs your attention and keeps you involved until the end. It is no 24 but good enough for me.

(TV) Gilmore Girls. (WB, Tuesday @ 8 pm) Grade: C+

Thoughts: I think this show should end soon. They are running out of things to do. The "new" Rory is super annoying and the only reason I continue to watch is for Luke and Lorelai.

(TV) My Name is Earl. (NBC, Tuesday @ 9 pm) Grade: C

Thoughts: I've only seen one ep so maybe I will rate it higher but I found it just alright. It is a bit too WT to be on NBC but whatevers.

(TV) The Office. (NBC, Tuesday @ 9:30 pm) Grade: B+

Thoughts: I forgot how funny this show is. I missed the season opener but the one ep I did watch was pretty good.

(TV) Veronica Mars. (UPN, Wednesday @ 9 pm) Grade: A

Thoughts: I love love this show. It is Nancy Drew but in a kick ass way. I wish more people would watch it but alas no. Oh well. I hope it doesn't get cancelled soon.

Shows I would like to watch but don't have time:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Commander In Chief
- Night Stalker

1 comment:

Curelover said...

i know what you are saying about the veronica mars ad campign but the show is super smart and fun. i have season one on dvd thanks to pigern's job if you want to borrow it.